How to Download Instagram Photos on iPhone-iPad or Mac
Instagram is a photo and video sharing app which is well-accepted all over the world and among all ages. You can see tons of images on the Instagram while scrolling down the page. What happens when you are saving an Instagram photo on your iPhone?
There can be certain situations when Instagram is the only source to save a particular photo. Maybe you captured a photo by using the Instagram in-app camera and you forgot to save that photo in your device gallery. How to download Instagram photos on iPhone basically has alternatives by using third-party apps.
Sometimes, the photo deleted by chance and now there is only one way to save the photo and that is Instagram. In such cases, people search for the Instagram photo downloader to solve their query of how to download Instagram photos on iPhone or any other device?
Whatever the reason is, but till now you cannot avail Instagram save photo facility directly by the Instagram team. All you have to do is lending help from third-party apps as Instagram photo and video downloader.
Well, Instagram recently has introduced a new feature to download all of your data included your photos with some limited approach. Instagram also has their own copyright policy to save and share photos & videos.
How to download Instagram Photos on iPhone
You are not required to download any software for Downloader4insta and this method is less risky to download Instagram photos on your iPhone, Mac or iPad. Downloader4insta is capable to use with desktop computers and mobile devices as well.
- First of all, you have to open the Instagram app and select the photo that you want to download.
- Next, you are required to click on three dots located at the top right side of the post. You will see a popup menu and select “copy link”.
- Go to the website of Downloader4insta, and enter the URL that you have copied from the Instagram in the field.
- Click on the Download button and click the button of Download Picture to save an Instagram photo.
Another Method for Saving an Instagram Photo
- How to download Instagram photos on iPhone has another alternative for you. At first, open the Instagram app and find the photo that you want to download on your iPhone or iPad camera roll.
- Next, click on three dots on the upper right corner of the post and pick Copy Share URL.
- Go to Safari and paste the link, go to the URL that you have copied and long press the photo you want to save and click on Copy.
- Next, open the Notes app and make a new note, long press on it to paste the photo and tap on the Share button. Now tap on Save Image and go to camera roll. You successfully download Instagram photos in your iPhone.
first of all, you have to download the Regrammer app, and in the Instagram app search for the photo you want to download. you will see three dots at the upper right corner of the post and select the Copy Link.
Next, you have to launch the application and paste the link into the box that you have just copied. hit the Preview button and click on the Repost button.
There will be an option More, you need to click on it. You will see a Share sheet and from that point, you can save an Instagram photo to your Camera Roll.
I hope these alternatives for how to download Instagram photos on iPhone will be really helpful and useful for you. Must try and share them!