Top Ways to Save Videos from Instagram on iPhone
Download video dari Instagram
Are you looking for how to save videos from Instagram on iPhone? Don’t worry. There are lots of ways to download Instagram videos. This guide will help you to find easy ways to save Instagram videos on iPhone.
Instagram is used all over the world with more than 800 billion active monthly users. It is loved by both Android and iOS users. Instagram is constantly making improvements in its features. But, there is not any feature introduced till now, which answers the query how to save videos from Instagram on iPhone. You are not allowed to download videos from Instagram (download video dari Instagram) or image from Instagram to your any device. It is due to copyright and distributing issues that you don’t find a right click option to save videos.
It is a good news for those who are in search of an Instagram saver and want to save video from Instagram which is their most favorite. While scrolling down the page you may see an image or video that you want to save in your iPhone device. Well, you can do this easily by using third-party apps which are specially designed to fulfill your demand. Yet, most people would love it if Instagram itself had this feature of Instagram video downloader.
Guide: How to Save Videos from Instagram on iPhone
Tip: When you want to download Instagram videos on your iPhone, you must keep in mind that you have to download third-party apps. So you should have some space for those apps.
One of the best apps you can use is Video Download for Instagram. You have to download it from the Apple Store.
Plenty of ways available to save Instagram videos on iPhone. Let’s get ready for advanced methods of saving videos from Instagram on iPhone. Some back channel methods also exist that can be used as Instagram saver to save Instagram videos on your iPhone.
All you need to download videos from Instagram is updating your iPhone to iOS 12 and installing shortcuts as well. It is neither an app nor an online method but it is a shortcut that you install on your iPhone. Latest OS mobile with updates and shortcuts allows you to develop difficult and effective tasks on your system that helps you in running your iPhone mechanically.
Once you were allowed to do it only on your desktop computers but now you can also do it on your latest smartphones. By using this technological method you are able to download ig videos of almost all kind directly on your iPhone OS.
Addition of ‘SMD 3.5.8’ Shortcut
This shortcut is best in terms of every condition because you can sue it while you have not updated your iOS 12 till now. You have to click on the link that you see on your iPhone. On the same screen tap on the “Get Shortcut” and you will see another screen which requires your confirmation to make Auto-Save on or off, and when you want to say yes click o and oo for no.
Enabling the feature will save video from Instagram automatically, and without this, you need to bear two more steps to download ig videos on your iPhone. Click on “Continue” option and at the end select the language. Tap on “Done” when you are finished and your shortcut will also be saved.
You can say it that this shortcut seems to use the third party sources in order to save Instagram videos. It is the best solution and you can rely on it.
Find Your Instagram Video
After finishing the installation process of the shortcut, now it’s time to find the Instagram video that you want to download. All the videos in your feed, explore tab or on the particular accounts on the Instagram. Unfortunately, you cannot download Instagram videos (download video dari Instagram) which are on Status or story.
Start Downloading the Video
To be honest, this shortcut never serves the same experience with everyone. Unusually, only a few of the users can see distinctive options of links that used for sharing and it also affects how to use the shortcut. There are two methods to use it as Instagram saver to save Instagram videos on your iPhone. If you are not satisfied with the first method you can try the other one.
Method 1: Shortcuts Sharing
When you found the video that you want to download from Instagram (download video dari Instagram), click on the ellipsis three dots (…) located along the post. Tap on “Share to…” and select “Shortcuts” from the share sheet. If you are unable to find shortcuts then swipe the foot bar at the end of the list, and tap on “More” option to add it.
Once you are done with shortcut sharing, click on the shortcut of the Instagram Downloader. As the shortcut runs your Instagram video downloads will complete in seconds.
If you enable to get your video Auto-Save, then the video will save to your Photo app and you will also get a notification that you have successfully save Instagram videos.
IF you have not enabled the Auto-Save then the video will pop-up on your iPhone. Tap the share icon and tap on “Save Video” to (download video dari Instagram) download videos from Instagram.
Method 2: Copy Link
Another method that can help you out to save Instagram videos on your iPhone is to Copy link. When you are unable to see the “Share to…” option, then you have to click on the ellipsis (…) three dots at the right side of your video.
Now select the “Copy Link” and in this way, you will save the URL of the video to the clipboard of your iPhone. Once the URL of the selected video is copied to your clipboard, you are ready to save video from Instagram.
Let’s open the shortcuts and tap “SMD 3.5.8.” Now relax and see the magic of the shortcut. Once again if you enable the Auto-save the video will automatically save in your Photos app.
Next, you will see a notification of the video that you saved with ig video downloader shortcut in your iPhone.
Video Download for Instagram
Once you have installed the app now you need to follow the steps:
- Find the video on Instagram you want to save.
- In the upper right corner, you will see three dots, tap on it.
- On the next step, tap on the Copy Share URL option
- Now go to your app Video Downloader for Instagram
- Click on the field “Paste share URL here”
- Tap on Paste
- You will notice a message “Video saved” once you tap Paste.
Here you are all set. Check the saved video in your gallery app. This app is also known as InstaDownloader. You can easily repost the video or image on Instagram. this was the first answer to your question, how to save videos from Instagram on iPhone? Go for it.
SaveFromWeb is another method to save videos from Instagram. First of all, open your Instagram News Feed.
- Find the video that you want to save in your device. Your video must be from a public account, and you can only save a post not a story.
- You will see three dots in the upper-right corner of the post. Click on it and a drop-down menu will appear.
- Click on the Copy Link option in the drop-down menu. The link of the post will be copied to your clipboard.
- If you don’t see Copy Link in the drop-down menu, it means that you cannot download the video.
- Now open the Chrome or default browser, and tap on the address bar. Type savefromweb.com in the address bar and press the Search button.
- Once you are on the SaveFromWeb page, tap on the “Paste Instagram Video” text box which is in the middle of the page.
- Tap and hold the text box of your iPhone keyboard.
- A menu bar opens which show “Paste” option. Tap on Paste and the link you have copied from the Instagram will be pasted here.
- Tap on the Download button and you will see a preview of the video on the screen.
- You have to tap on three dots in the bottom-right corner of the video preview will appear. Tap Download in the drop-down menu. In this way, your iPhone Safari browser will start downloading the video in your iPhone “Download” folder.
You can find the video in your gallery or download folder. This is the second answer to your question about how to save videos from Instagram on iPhone? Try it!
How to Save Videos from Instagram on iPhone with One Click
There is no choice to save videos from Instagram except using third party video downloader apps. The number one tool for saving videos is AnyTrans for iPhone. This tool helps a million users of iPhone to download videos from Instagram.
AnyTrans supports to (download video dari Instagram) download videos from Instagram on iPhone device directly. You can also save videos from Instagram on computers.
You can also download videos other than Instagram such as Facebook, Dailymotion, YouTube, Vimeo and lots more.
You can download videos in any format you like, including MP4, FLV, MOV, AVI, MKV, etc. This tool is free of cost and you can use it whenever and wherever you want.
Steps to Save Videos from Instagram on iPhone
- In the very first step, you have to download AnyTrans for iPhone and launch it to your Mac or PC. Connect your device to the computer.
- In the next step click on the Video Download button and choose the saved path.
- Now Copy URL of the video and click on the Download button.
- Click on the arrow button on the upper right corner.
- You will get to know the downloading process.
- Next step requires you to transfer the downloaded Instagram videos to your device. Just click the drop-down button.
- You can search the videos by clicking on the search button if you have saved the video on your computer.
- Downloading time may vary because of the video size.
Note: If your video fails to download then click on the refresh button, which restarts your downloading.
How to save videos from Instagram on iPhone is now all set. This was the last possible answer to your question, how to save videos from Instagram on iPhone? Choose the method which attracts you more and keeps on downloading!